Eligibility and Required Documentation
Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health.
Applicants must have completed high school.
1. HIT Application for Admission to Degree Program
2. Notarized copy of High School Certificate
3. Notarized undergraduate transcript (Chinese or English)
4. Recent HSK-4 or above (Chinese-medium Programs), or pass the Chinese Entrance Examination organized by university (Except Chinese Language and Literature major)
5. Copy of Passport
6. The students who apply the sophomore in School of Humanities and Social Science for major Chinese Language and Literature should have graduated from High School for one year and provide the Certification and Transcripts learnt at HIT at least one year.
7. English requirement for English-medium Programs: TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or above, or pass the English Entrance Examination organized by university.
Department of Mechanical,
manufacturing and automation
Department of Mechanical Design
Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation
Department of Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation
Mechatronic Control and Automation
Department of Mechatronic Control and Automation
Fluid Control and Automation
Department of Fluid Control and Automation
Engineering Machinery and Logistics Technology
Department of Engineering Machinery and Logistics Technology
Department of Vehicle Engineering
Department of Industrial Design
Manufacturing Engineering for Aviation and Aerospace
Department of Manufacturing Engineering for Aviation and Aerospace
Department of Industrial Engineering
TV and Broadcasting Director
Department of Digital media technology and art
Digital media technology
Fall Semester: early September — mid January
Spring Semester: early February — mid July
Summer Semester: mid July — early August
Insurance fee: 800 RMB /year
Registration fee: 400 RMB
Housing fee: 600 RMB/month/bed (excluding electricity fee)
Notice: Tuition fee should be paid within the first week of each new term, and won’t be refunded.